High Temperature, Heat Resistant & Thermal Insulating Silica
Extreme High-Temperature and Heat Resistant Silica Sleeve
· Silica sleeve; braided and texturized. Standard wall
thickness is 1/16" and heavy wall is 1/8".
· Can provide energy savings and personnel protection.
Extreme High-Temperature and Heat Resistant Silica Tape
· Available as a slit tape from fabric roll. 0.090" thick.
1" through 6" widths.
· Available as a folded and stitched tape by layering 0.090"
fabric. 1/8", 3/16" and 1/4" thickness available.
· Available as a woven tape, easy to wrap a radius of 90
degrees without buckling, 1/8" and 1/4" thickness
(1/4" is stitched).
· All tapes are available with a self adhesive backing.
Extreme High-Temperature and Heat Resistant Silica Fabric
· Silica cloth fabric is available in 0.030, 0.054 and 0.090". PSA coating available.
Extreme High-Temperature and Heat Resistant Silica Rope
· Silica ropes; available as a knitted rope, twisted rope
and square braided rope.
Extreme High-Temperature and Heat Resistant Silica Protection Insulation
· Silica needled insulation is an excellent alternative or replacement for RCF (Refractory Ceramic Fiber) and asbestos insulation. Available 1/4", 3/8" and 1/2" thickness.
Extreme High-Temperature and Heat Resistant Silica Tadpole Tape
· Silica tadpole tape has the highest temperature resistance of all our available tadpoles.
· Generally, Silica high-temperature products can be used to 2300°F / 1260°C continuously, and 2500°F / 1350°C for extended periods without degradation.
It melts above 3000°F / 1648°C.
Silica protection products with 2300°F / 1260°C continuous rating
Materials that resist catching fire, burn slowly, or retard burning can be described as either "incombustible", "non-flammable", "non-combustible", "fire-resistant" or "fire-retardant". "Self-extinguishing" materials cease burning once the flame or heat source is removed. "Fireproof" is understood to mean that an object cannot burn, but few materials are truly fireproof.
Most of our products fall within one or more of the above descriptions: they resist high temperature, flame, fire, molten metal splash and weld splatter very well but may melt with prolonged exposures past their designed maximum continuous operating temperature. They can also provide OSHA, ANSI-FM & NFPA compliance and personnel protection.
Using our products to retain heat or cold within pipes, hoses, enclosures or equipment helps conserve energy and resources, and reduces operating costs.
AB Technology Group: Keeping Our World Cooler ä. All products are non-asbestos and 100% asbestos free