High Temperature & Heat Resistant Tapes and Fabrics with Pressure Sensitive Self Adhesive
Very High Temperature Fiberglass Protection Materials
1000°F / 537°C continuous rating, high insulation value & excellent personnel protection
· Very high temperature fiberglass needled insulation is used to drape, shield
and insulate various industrial, commercial, marine and aerospace components such as valves,
actuators, hydraulic cylinders, electronic enclosures, air handling ducts, engine exhaust and
muffler systems. Various weights and finishes are available.
Very High Temperature Vermiculite Coated Fiberglass Tape
1500°F / 815°C continuous rating, high insulation value and excellent personnel protection
· Very High Temperature fiberglass base fabric is impregnated with vermiculite dispersant, resulting in a product with higher continuous temperature capability and added abrasion resistance. Vermiculite coated sleeve can be used for the same applications and plain Fiberglass materials, plus it can also be used to protect copper and aluminum tubing.
Extreme High-Temperature Silica Tape
Silica protection products with 2300°F / 1260°C continuous rating
· Generally, Silica high-temperature products can be used to 2000°F / 1093°C continuously, and 2300°F / 1260°C for extended periods without degradation. It melts above 3000°F / 1648°C.
· available as a slit tape from fabric roll. 0.090" thick. Available with a PSA for easy fitting and placement. 1" through 6" widths.
· available as a folded and stitched tape by layering 0.090" fabric. 1/8", 3/16" and 1/4" thickness available.
· available as a woven tape, easy to wrap a radius of 90 degrees without buckling, 1/8" and 1/4" thickness (1/4" is stitched).
High-Temperature Radiant Heat Reflective Tape
Fiberglass based with aluminized coating reflects over 95% of the radiant heat striking its surface.
· Available as a fabric, which can be fabricated into sleeves, covers, etc.
Aluminized Heat Reflective Tape
Materials that resist catching fire, burn slowly, or retard burning can be described as either "incombustible", "non-flammable", "non-combustible", "fire-resistant" or "fire-retardant". "Self-extinguishing" materials cease burning once the flame or heat source is removed. "Fireproof" is understood to mean that an object cannot burn, but few materials are truly fireproof.
Most of our products fall within one or more of the above descriptions: they resist high temperature, flame, fire, molten metal splash and weld splatter very well but may melt with prolonged exposures past their designed maximum continuous operating temperature. They can also provide OSHA, ANSI-FM & NFPA compliance and personnel protection.
Using our products to retain heat or cold within pipes, hoses, enclosures or equipment helps conserve energy and resources, and reduces operating costs.
AB Technology Group: Keeping Our World Cooler ä. All products are non-asbestos and 100% asbestos free