High Temperature & Heat Resistant Tadpole Tapes
Very High Temperature Fiberglass Tadpole Tape
1000°F / 537°C continuous rating, high insulation value & excellent personnel protection
· Very high temperature heavy duty tadpole gaskets are used to seal valve gates and actuators.
Very High Temperature Vermiculite Coated Fiberglass Tadpole Tape
1500°F / 815°C continuous rating, high insulation value and excellent personnel protection
· Very High Temperature fiberglass base fabric is impregnated with vermiculite dispersant, resulting in a product with higher continuous temperature capability and added abrasion resistance.
Extreme High-Temperature Silica Tadpole Tape
Silica protection products with 2300°F / 1260°C continuous rating
· Generally, Silica high-temperature products can be used to 2000°F / 1093°C continuously, and 2300°F / 1260°C for extended periods without degradation. It melts above 3000°F / 1648°C.
High-Temperature PTFE (Teflon) Coated Tadpole Tape
Fiberglass based materials with PTFE (Teflon) offers high temperature resistance and exceptional chemical resistance
· 550°F / 287°C continuous use in harsh chemical environments.
Solid and Expanded PTFE (Teflon) High-Temperature & Chemical Resistance Tadpole Tape
550°F / 287°F continuous rating with exceptional chemical resistance
· EPTFE Expanded PTFE (expanded Teflon) Tadpole Gaskets
"Tacky Cloth" Tadpole Tape
550°F / 287°F continuous rating
· "Tacky Cloth" is a fiberglass base with a special white rubber formulation that remains tacky.
· Faced with a protective film that is removed before installation.
· A wire inserted version has a twisted brass wire formed with the fill yarns, providing additional strength.
· A dusted version is available (prevents self-sticking) and a red & black version.
Materials that resist catching fire, burn slowly, or retard burning can be described as either "incombustible", "non-flammable", "non-combustible", "fire-resistant" or "fire-retardant". "Self-extinguishing" materials cease burning once the flame or heat source is removed. "Fireproof" is understood to mean that an object cannot burn, but few materials are truly fireproof.
Most of our products fall within one or more of the above descriptions: they resist high temperature, flame, fire, molten metal splash and weld splatter very well but may melt with prolonged exposures past their designed maximum continuous operating temperature. They can also provide OSHA, ANSI-FM & NFPA compliance and personnel protection.
Using our products to retain heat or cold within pipes, hoses, enclosures or equipment helps conserve energy and resources, and reduces operating costs.
AB Technology Group: Keeping Our World Cooler ä. All products are non-asbestos and 100% asbestos free